top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

If you have a question not answered on here,

please contact us.

How do I become a volunteer?

Contact us at

or call us at  541-256-6040

Across Oregon, 22 local programs serve 35 counties.  

For information on other CASA programs in Oregon go to  

For programs in other states go to the National CASA website

How can I report suspected abuse or neglect?

If you feel that a child is in immediate danger, please

contact your local authorities right away or call 911.

Report abuse in Oregon

Oregon Child Abuse Hotline: 855-541-0042

You can also make a report with the

ChildHelp National Child Abuse hotline at 1-800-422-4453.

For more information see their website

The crisis counselors at ChildHelp will be able to answer questions about reporting abuse, even if you don't want to make a report today. 

Reports of abuse or neglect can not be made directly to us.

Frontier CASA does not have the authority to investigate reports of child abuse. 

I'm involved in a custody case that doesn't involve

abuse or neglect. Can CASA help?

CASA can only advocate for children who are currently in foster care or otherwise under the supervision the court.

Frontier CASA does not provide legal services in circumstances

of divorce or similar custody cases. 


bottom of page